We provide corporations, organizations and individuals with a variety of innovative, cost effective relocating solutions; including area orientation, home search assistance and an extensive array of Move-In Services. Along the way, we are here to answer questions and address any concerns you may have regarding the relocation process.
The first step begins with a preliminary consultation with prior to your arrival-
- Help you get prepared by beginning the education process on finding an apartment in Manhattan
- Assess your individual needs and/or the needs of your family
- Assign a Relocation Agent that best matches your needs
- Set up an appointment for you to view properties.
Upon Arrival: (this can also be done prior to arrival at client’s request)
Once you arrive in New York, your Relocation Agent will begin to assist you with your search. He or she will:
- Provide a comprehensive review and needs assessment of your home finding parameters.
- Assist you with pre-search preparation.
- Review properties and neighborhoods with you to determine which will best suit your needs.
- Pick you up in one of our luxury cars and arrange a guided property and neighborhood tour.
- Advise you on the setting up and transfer of funds to a Manhattan bank for closing.
Securing Your Ideal Home:
Once you have selected an apartment, your Relocation Agent will:
- Assist in the negotiation of lease terms.
- Assist you with closing the transaction.
Upon Securing Lease:
Once your lease has been secured you will be ready to move in. Your agent will assist you with making this a smooth transition by:
- Overseeing pre move-in inspection of property with property manager.
- Scheduling and confirming move-in date with property manager.
- Securing keys.
Once you have secured your lease, you need to go about establishing the essentials to make your apartment your new home. Your relocation agent will assist you in:
- Selecting movers.
- Setting up your necessary utilities.
- Advising you on how to obtain a NYC driver’s license.
- Providing guidance on how to obtain additional needs such as renter’s insurance, pressurized walls, etc.
- Advising you on how to obtain additional personal essentials.
Our services continue to be available to you even after you have moved in. We will:
- Follow up on the day after move in day.
- Follow up three months after your move in day to make sure you have settled in comfortably.
- Follow up six months after move in day to make sure you are happy with your new home.
- Advise you on any questions or concerns you may have regarding your new home.
- Advise you on any questions or concerns you may have about a future move or that of a friend or a family member.
Our team of relocation experts will go above and beyond to make this move as stress free as possible for you. Please feel free to call River 2 River Realty today to setup a relocation appointment at 646-416-6846 or fill out the following form Help Me Relocate to NYC, so we can help you with your housing needs immediately.